Shed the shackles of winter and prepare for slightly milder temperatures and a burst of daffodils! Hurray!!
March is going to be a good month, I can feel it. For starters, we have a new blog header…
I’ve also finished a project (now with reader) and am about to start on the next novel which is very exciting.
Then in two weeks I have a week and a half off work. I hardly need to tell you that I’m jumping round the room at the thought!
I’m off to Edinburgh for a girly weekend and Hertfordshire for tea with tigers.
What else is happening in March?
- The Hobbit is being released in the US on 19 March which isn’t really news because the UK has to wait until April (booo!)
- My local cinema is showing The Princess Bride – interesting!
- 3rd March sees the final ever episode of Being Human *sniff*
- Game of Thrones series 2 is out on DVD on Monday 4th.
- Remember it’s Mothers Day on 10th March!
- Jack the Giant Slayer is released on 22nd March – well, might be worth a go?
- The Croods is also out on 22nd March and yes, I’m sorry but I might have to see this.
- 30th March is International Tabletop Day, apparently, and I’ve been told to remind you all about it so that you can mark it in your calendars as a game playing day.
- Speaking of which, today is Work Your Proper Hours day! Haha!
- And to top it all off, March ends with Easter and much, much chocolate.
So there you go, a whole month of holidays, chocolate and films. It’s going to be amazing!
What does March have planned for you?